Is the cannibal hemersis syndrome is a cyclic vomiting syndrome?

my son who is 34 years old has what was diagnosed as cannibald hemersis syndrome, which i believe is cyclic vomiting syndrome. It has been going on now for the last 5 years but more frequently at least 2-3 times per year. His father has an autoimmune disease graves disease, diabetes and either hyper or hypothyroidism. As if that is not enough I have an autoimmune disease sarcoidosis which became neurosarcoidosis at one time in life but now I do not experience all of the symptoms. We have lived in environments with mold and I was wondering if that could be the culprit of his sickness along with a mixture of inherited diseases from his father and me. I also wonder if he is being poisoned? When he goes to the ER, his heart rate, liver (ketosis), dehydration, blood pressure high help us please. This is the first time that a doctor has told us about cannibald...he has too much MJ in his system which is causing it, oh, he takes showers/bath at least 10-30 per day which makes him feel better when he is sick.
Fri, 1 Dec 2017