Is shortness of breath and blurred vision due to enlarged ventricle ?

Occasional cough related to MI - short of breath - occasional Blurred vision I have occasional blurred vision that lasts for few minutes. what is the cause of this? 3 years before I had MI, at the age of 14 developed arthritis with a bang of RA i.e. Rheumatic Fever .Now I am 63. The Current Cardiologist says I have anaemia. Legs get swollen if I sit few hours or stand for few hours. When I sleep I have to get up abruptly, as I get frequent Muscle cramps on my legs esp. above the ankles of leg. After MI I am suffering from short of breath. After conducting computer scanning angiogram I think doctors say I have one enlarged left ventricle .
Thu, 5 Jan 2012