Is shortness of breath a withdrawal symptom of Marijuana addiction?

Is shortness of breath a common symptom of Marijuana addiction? I have been smoking multiple times a day for the last couple of years. I stopped smoking 2 days ago and feel like I have shortness of breath, and when I go to inhale a deep breath or yawn many times I wont get enough air in my lungs and still feel short of breath. Is this a common symptom? if so what can i do about it. I also have other withdrawal symptoms, but this is the only one I am concerned about.
Mon, 27 Jun 2016