• question-icon

Is pins and needles sensation around mouth a side effect of Vesicare?

Hello Doctor'. I have started taking Vesicare 5mg one per day.At Christmas timre,, I am experiencing pins and needles around my mouth and in my right hand and arm, it comes and goes a couple of times a day. I am on other medication,,,,Effexor X-R. Lipitor and a vitamin D and Calcium supplement. Could you please tell me if I am having a reaction to this tablet called Vesicare., should I stop taking it and see my Doctor. I feel that is what I should do.
Fri, 23 May 2014
Hello.Dry mouth is a common side effect of Solifenacin but needles around the mouth and in right hand and arm,I think it may be caused by anxiety.Althought
Venlafaxine that you ate taking has anxiolytic effect,would be advisable to take any anxiolytic as Lorazepam or Alprazolam.Please consult your doctor for a prescription.I wish you good health.
(If the answer has helped you, please indicate this)