Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Is mozep advised to treat schizophrenia ?

Hello doctor ,my name is taniya,my query is about my mother who is 50 years old , she has suddenly developed having visuals which we r not able to see & hear things.She thinks everyone in the neighbour is conspiring against her,so we consulted a psychiatrist & he has recommended trikotame,tanzipam,mozep & zolway,so doctor i want to know if correct medicines have been given
Asked On : Mon, 31 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  138
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for he query

Looks lkeyour mother is suffering from visual and auditory hallucinations. She has been given anti schizophrenic agets for the same. She is in the right line of treament. follow up and dose regualations play a key role here

Have a healthy living
Answered: Wed, 17 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor