Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Is it social anxiety disorder or something else ?

i feel terrified in the company of others. my career has been affected seriously because of this. I go to extreme length to avoid any social contact. Is it social anxiety disorder or something else.what do i do ?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  252
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response
this is actually want of self confidence, hesitation, u may not be able to present yourself
in front of others, which may affect you social life, so for this purpose you should go for homeopathic treatment because in homeopathy our medicines works on mental plane making you more stable mentally and physically,
early morning sit in a silent room, keep yourself relaxed and close your eyes and start doing deep abdominal breathing but very slowly, keep your hands on your belly so that you can feel your belly moving in and out with each inspiration and expiration. do this daily for 5 - 10 mins. this will help u a lot.
for more info mail us at or visit
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello dear.. yes its social anxiety n lack of confidence it will be compleltely cured wit the help of homeoapthic medicine
homeopathic medicines will be of great help to you..
consult a homeopath..
Answered: Thu, 24 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor