What causes inability to attain orgasm while on treatment for social anxiety disorder?

Hi, I am a 21 yr old male currently on paroxetine to treat my social anxiety disorder. although i enjoy the effects of the pill and see improvement in my anxiety, it also comes with some unfortunate side effects. I have seemingly lost the ability to orgasm and have noticed a knock on my libido and have also seemed to loose the effectiveness of my erections. I am in a monogamous relationship and im looking for ways i can overcome these problems without getting off of the paroxetine, thank you.
Sat, 28 Sep 2019