Is it safe to use a glycerine suppository every day?

Is it safe to use a glycerine suppository every day? I have Parkinson s disease and have my ability to have a BM without help. I also have incomplete evacuation which is worsened with fiber. I end up with fecal incontience. I have had a colonoscopy and an X-ray while defecating.
Wed, 27 Apr 2016
Hi.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Noted your history of having Parkinson's, have incomplete evacuation, has to use glycerine suppository every day and it causes fecal incontinence if you take more fibers.
There are different issues.
If you are glycerine suppository daily and is helping you, it may be continued, there may not be any bad effects.
What was the report of colonoscopy and X-ray while defecating?
Since you have Parkinson's, it is important to have a comfortable life and hence use the things which suit you the most.