Is it safe to give davita recipes with sodium for dialysis and heart patient?

Hi. My Husband is not only a dialysis patient (peritoneal) but heart patient. Past history: 3 heart attacks, 3 cardiac arrests (2 were on the way to hospital after having the first). How safe are the DAVITA recipes with sodium? I ve noticed what works for dialysis patients may not be good for heart patient. Also, when I see the fat content in the recipes, it doesn t indicate how the total fat is figured into saturated, trans. Thank you.
Wed, 5 Feb 2014