Suggest a good doctor in NYC for dialysis and low blood pressure problems

Dr. V. N. S. Parinam

Posted on Sat, 2 Apr 2016 in Kidney Conditions
Question: I need to find best hospital in the NYC area for dialysis for a patient who is always running a low blood pressure.
Answered by Dr. V. N. S. Parinam 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Nephrologist in your area

Detailed Answer:

Nephrologist deals with both dialysis and low blood pressure problems. So find the best Nephrologist in your area who has a running dialysis centre in NYC. That solves the problem.
The other way is asking your primary care doctor for a referral to a Nephrologist.
The third way is go to www.healthgrades.com, use filters for Nephrologist and your Zipcode to find the nearest dialysis centre.

Hope you find the answer directionable.
Follow up: Dr. V. N. S. Parinam 5 hours later
I am not sure where you are replying from, but I wanted you to recommend a doctor or hospital but instead you asked me to look for one. I just thought you might be able to help find one.
Answered by Dr. V. N. S. Parinam 15 hours later
Brief Answer:
List of Doctors and Hospitals

Detailed Answer:
Here are the list of Doctors and Hospitals in your area

Dr. XXXXXXX Shapiro, MD
2 Crosfield Ave
West Nyack, NY 10994
(845) 368-5094

Dr. XXXXXXX Kozin, MD
2 Crosfield Ave
West Nyack, NY 10994

Dr. XXXXXXX E. Appel, MD
119 XXXXXXX Ave
Pearl River, NY 10965
Ph: (845) 735-4100

The hospitals that I could find are
Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
255 XXXXXXX Ave
Suffern, NY 10901

Weiss Renal Dialysis Center
255 XXXXXXX Ave
Suffern, NY 10901

Valley Hospital
223 N Van Dien Ave
Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Please let me know if these are nearer to your place and let me know the zip code. You need frequent trips so I want you to choose nearer place.