Is it possible to get pregnant without sexual intercourse?

My question, is it possible to be pregnant without sexual intercourse. If yes, I have consumed an ipill within 72 hours and i still havnt gotten my periods. why so?
to be specific, on 23rd dec, we were just pleasuring each other and ended up with him rubbing his penis against my vagina(without a condom), but no sexual intercourse, and for safety reasons i took the pill on 25th(which was within 72 hours), i was expecting my periods by 27th, today is the 30th.
Plus, i cannot take a pregnancy test this early as the Internet says i should wait until 21 days, it's only been a week. should i be worried?
please help!!
Tue, 18 Mar 2014