Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Is it possible to get a heart attack at the age of 14?

omg for the last hour my chest has been really tight and then suddenly i couldnt breath and now im having left arm pain and neck pain and i feel really dizzy i think im having a heart attack i went to the docters about 1 month ago and had an ecg and blood samples everything was fine im only 14 and my dad said i wouldnt have a heart attack at my age he says its just panic attacks. Im really sceard what do you think it is ?
Fri, 9 Sep 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello.welcome.In modern times one can get a heart attack at your age.Instead of getting panicky you must visit a cardiologist for the proper evaluation.good luck.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
take an aspirin a day..if its really heart attack...aspirin will help against coagulation(inhibit platelet aggregation)..if u have any GIT not use aspirin..take an alternative drug for it...and consult ur physician.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor