Is it possible to get HIV even if both partners are HIV negative?

Hi I engaged in anal sex since last friday and it was unprotected and we did this for 4 days but on the fourth day I feel sick and one of my lymph nodes swelled up and I had a lot of gas and my throat was super sore and I had a fever @ least once with in this period of the flu/cold.... I would like to know is it possible that I have HIV cause both me and my partner are (-) negative so I wanna know is it too soon for me to experience symptoms for HIV?
Tue, 12 Aug 2014