Is it normal to have muscular and joint pains during TB medication?

Hi...I have been diagnosed for Ascites when sonography is done. CT Scan and endoscopy also done and it is found that there are ascites and thickened peritonium. consulted doctor informed that it is 90% peritoneal tuberculosis. Medication for TB Started with RCinex, Mycobutol tablets. with this some multivitamin tabletis & antacid tablets are prescribed. I have been on course for about 2 months and I feel muscular & joint pains. Can you suggest whether these pains are common during TB medication
Tue, 23 Apr 2019