Is eating eggs comfortable for High BP patient ?

eating eggs is comfortable for bp,heart disese people
Sat, 23 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi Dhage,

Welcome to HelathcareMagic Forum,
Yes, the egg white can be consumed by a diabetic, hypertensive or cardiac patients but not the yellow part of the egg as it is rich in cholesterol.

Dr. Naveen Kumar

if someones blood pressures goes up is there anything hey can eat or drink or do to lower it ?

What kind of foods is good to eat to either lower blood pressure or to prevent high blood pressure ?

I m 40 years old and and a patient of high blood pressure. When BP is high it is100(distolic) and 140. All other reports are normal.Doctor has recommended me Tazloc R and S Numlo5. In spite of the regular medication sometimes I suffer of BP. When BP is high my eyes get redden and swollen sometimes and give me a lot of pain.

Recent questions on  Steroid

I am a 55 yr old female, 5 5 , weighing 140 lbs. I walk apprx 4 miles daily (16 min mile) for exercise. I recently had blood work done and found my overall cholesterol numbers to be 255, with LDL: 162, HDL: 62, and Trig 57. My glucose is 81. THey checked my blood pressure and it was 110/62. I take niacin (500 mg), fish oil (2000mg), and flaxseed oil (1200mg) daily, though I do miss daily doses occasionally. What should be my course of action to get back myself back in the number ranges I need to be? Thank you

i went to the dr. 4 months ago and they said i need to lower my cholesterol are they would have to put me on medication. so i went back this week and had the test done and my overall cholesterol lowered from 220 to 212 but my trygliseride went up to 398 should i be worried?

I am 51 years old. My estrogen and hormone levels are almost at zero. my doctor started me on EEMT DS 1.2/2.5 mg and provera 2.5 mg. It has been over 3 weeks and I do not feel any different. I am scheduled in 2 weeks to take another blood test to check the levels, but feel so weak, depressed and lifeless. Is it possible that I may need stronger or a different hormone therapy

For the past 4 days, my blood pressure has been running anywhere from 130/95 to 120/102. My blood pressure is usually normal (typically 120/78 or so). I have high cholesterol and a family history of heart disease & am 51. What I don t understand is the numbers being close together. My last reading was 119/102.

Hi For the past week or so my fingers, in between my thumb it’s red and my next finger it’s red on the side and my middle finger its red on the side of it is red and itchy and has a few tiny cuts on one finger. I don’t know how I got this? If it’s...

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

I was having itching in my areas involving touching such as thighs, underarms and it was causing sour smell, so i asked one of the doctors here and they said that i have XXXXXXX otch and prescribed me an anti fungal cream but couldnt find it. I...