Is cinnamin a cure for diabetes ?

Is cinnamin a cure for diabetes ?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

Hi Rita...

Can you please explain your case of Diabetes... little more... so that i can answer you properly !

I need to know if theres a cure for daibetes (the answer is for my mom not for me)

is there going to be a cure for diabetes?

is there any cure for diabetes yet?

Recent questions on  Diabetes

Hi, i recently got married in the month of april, i have started getting cracks on the upper part of the skin covering the red head of my penis, there also is some extra skin growth type (may be warts) on the lower side of the penis head which has increased from 1 to 3, now i can see one on my wife's private part too, please advise. Age-35, Height-175cm, Weight-81, Family History has Sugar in family (Diabetes), please advice as m too worried.

I am 44. Fifteen years passed after my marriage. I have no child. My semen volume is too small to give specimen for tests (2 to 3 drops). I am also diabetic for last three years. Chlostrol level remain above 200. Lower level of blood pressure remain at 90. What should I do now increase semen volume and become father.

this past year i had my first child. and gained forty pounds which put me at 270. i had gestational diabetes but not any symptoms since. but lately while doing nothing i will feel my heart rate increase rapidly for a few seconds. what could be the cause?

My father s pancreas has shut down, and he was told that especially with his diabetes, that his kidneys are soon to follow. I was looking online the other day and found some sort of implant that can be put in now, that has helped 50% of those who tried it, from developing full kidney failure, but now I can not find the name of the implant so that we can talk to his doctor about it. Can anyone tell me the name of this? It was like 3 or 4 letters long...

Yes, really I would like to know why after I eat I feel drained, sometimes shaky and need to go to sleep

Hello. For the past few weeks I have been urinating a lot and my urine is very clear. Is this cause for concern?

We have consulted a doctor and she has prescribed Tab Duphaston (10 mg) twice daily. Could you advise us of its purpose and if it has any side effects in long-term. We would really appreciate your advice on this.