Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Is any alternative available to avoid internal examination ?

Hi I am 21 with and 6 month old, since his birth I have had more cramps than normal and have had a horrible yellow brown discharge which has a awful smell I have also notice a medium size lump around my scar as I had a C-Section. My periods have returned to normal just still having discharge inbetween them all the time, sometimes quiet a large amount. When I saw my midwife last all was fine but I don t think they addressed these issues as they were more concerned about my son at the time with his breathing. I have an appt with my normal doc on tuesday but am wondering if it may be something I need to see him about, I am extremly uncomfortable to the point where I have panic attacks when having internals done so would rather avoid this any help you can give me would be great.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
From your history it is obvious that you are having with some infection likely yeast.You are to be examined by a doctor before prescribing any anti fungal like fluconazole.
Answered: Sun, 13 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor