Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Is 106 over 61 pretty good for a blood pressure/cystolic reading ?

Is 106 over 61 pretty good for a blood pressure/cystolic reading? ok : 5 8 , 35. 145 lbs. Yea you can say i m pretty I do ALOT of bike riding as well as take a selenium tab everyday. Been doing that since i turned 30. The selenium part. Bike riding part pretty well all my life. Old habits die hard i guess. it held pretty steady, LOL. I have taken it five times now. just went and did my daughters. Shes 12. 5 7 105lbs maybe. Hers was 120 over 80. Thanks XOUT....... Doc .lol ;)
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Answers:  2 Views:  1446
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
That is fine, no problem. What most people don't seem to know is that your blood pressure is constantly changing to some degree. I see this as an anesthesiologist when I attach an automatically-cycling blood pressure monitor.
Answered: Fri, 18 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

is blood pressure 107 over 46 bad?

Answered: Sun, 28 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor