Irregular periods.Taken HPT and Urine test found negative.having tender and itchy breast,Nausea,headaches,smell sensitivity and abdominal cramping.Should I be worried about the findings?what is the reason?

Hi, I'm a 34 yr old female in good health. I've recently missed two periods and I have a very regular 23 day cycle. I have taken several HPT and they've all been negative. I went to the doctor on last Friday and he performed another urine test, not blood and no sonogram, which was also negative and told me I wasn't pregnant an basically kicked me out the office. I have very tender and itchy breast, nausea (in the evenings), headaches, smell sensitivity, and abdominal cramping (which has subsided in the last 3 or 4 days). Can you please tell me what is wrong with me?
Mon, 17 Jun 2013