What are the treatment options for tennis elbow ?

lithotripsy versus surgury for tennis elbow?
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
if you are interested in ayurveda then you can take ekangvir ras tab 2tab 3time &vat chantamani ras 1tab 3time for 1mth

helllo Dr. myself Nidhi jain i am suffring with the problum of tennis elbow for few days and my family Dr.suggest me the tablet Tendo care.that...

Recent questions on  Oncogene

we found out my wife has HPV . We have been together 40+ years without other sexual partnes. Could HPV lay dorminant that long in either one of our...

my niece has stage IV malamona and the doctors has basically refused to do anymore surgery and are planning to do what i think is the lastest...

In general, a change in a single allele of an oncogene can result in tumor growth or cancer, while it takes two changes in both alleles of tumor...

Hi, I'm a 34 yr old female in good health. I've recently missed two periods and I have a very regular 23 day cycle. I have taken several HPT and...