How long HPV can remain dormant in a person?
How long does it take to find out why type of hpv a woman has?
What are the cures or treatments for hpv in males and/or females?
HPV can remain dormant
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
HPV can be dormant for many years in the genitalia and cervix.
It can lead to warts, cervical cancer and penile cancer.
There is no specific treatment for HPV, however one needs to get screened for warts, cervical cancer in females and penile cancer in males.
If there is no cancer, then 6 monthly follow up should be done.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
What is the most reasonable and fastest way of getting information on the type?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How long before dry hpv dies
- How long does it take to eradicate hpv
- How long does it take to lose hpv
- How long does hpv last in men
- How long does the hpv last in the air
- How long can hpv lay dormant
- How long can men be hpv carrier
- How long will hpv stay without treatment men
- How women contract hpv
- How long does hpv last