Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Injury near ear. Blood went inside the ear. Coagulated on ear drum. Washed. No relief. Hearing affected. Recommendations

I had an injury near my ear due to which a lot of blood went inside the ear and now i has coagulated on my ear drum.I have consulted the doctor ,they have washed it with water but no relief .the blood clot is still there on my era and it is affecting my hearing partially.

Now what to do.should i leave it and will it dissolve by itself although i am using Sloiwax ear drops.Plz give your advice
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
bllod clot should not be removed before 3 wk as the clots take 3 week to dissolve by itself
if you wash out it canpuncture even drum
it should heal by natural way
take antibiotics 5 days to counter infection
apply clindamycin gel in eac bd
can put neomycin ear drops bd to prevent infection and disolve clot
after 3 week it will automatically heal and you will recover
if something left doctor can clean by instruments
no ashing no wax drops
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor