Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Increased levels of blood sugar, blood pressure, on medicines. Suggestions to lower levels of BP, diabetes?

Hi hello! My blood sugar level fasting is 122 and pp is 132.... Prior to this it keeps to a borderline like fasting 125/132/115......pp 138/145/130 when I was put with pace maker...due to Arithmia,low pulse rate and had syncopes 3/4 times.Now my BP is little on the higher side like 155/95.having Repace H 5mg morning and Repace 50 plain at night.Having half sugar medicine Cetapin XR with lunch as precautionary measure.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Diabetologist 's  Response
As a known cardiac pt with dm your fasting and pp level won"t do harm,but your Bp should be reduced with same antihypertensives along with strict diabetic diet with salt reduction and life style modifications will improve the general condition.Nothing to worry.
All the best
Answered: Mon, 12 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor