If i breathe in too deep there in a small pain. I am only 13

im 13 and i keep getting these short problems near and under my heart . if i breathe in too deep there in a small pain. to cure it i dicovered if i take short breathes for a while it goes away. but its been happening a lot lately. is this normal or what? what is it called? what can i do to stop it? my mom has had breast cancer and still has diabete s. if that has anything to do with it? i dont think it has to do with allergies. im allergic to cat fur but only if i pet them then rubb my eyes.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009