Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
136 Doctors are Online

If i breathe in too deep there in a small pain. I am only 13

im 13 and i keep getting these short problems near and under my heart . if i breathe in too deep there in a small pain. to cure it i dicovered if i take short breathes for a while it goes away. but its been happening a lot lately. is this normal or what? what is it called? what can i do to stop it? my mom has had breast cancer and still has diabete s. if that has anything to do with it? i dont think it has to do with allergies. im allergic to cat fur but only if i pet them then rubb my eyes.
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
I would tell your mom what's going on. It may just be nothing but anxiety, but you need to talk to a physician about it to make sure. It isn't normal to have any sort of pain like that. Though, it is probably related to a lung issue or your diaphragm, it needs to be checked out. Please talk to your mom and doc about this so you start to feel better, and you make sure there is nothing wrong.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor