If condom torn during intercourse what is the chance of getting HIV despite taking post exposure treatment ?

My condom tore up in a sexual activity with sex worker, now 36 hours passed and i started post exposure medical treatment .. if that sex worker woman is having HIV+, then how much are the chances for me to not get infected from HIV after this 28 days post exposure treatment ? I am very worried about it.. will that medicines with 28 days course, help me remove virus forever, or it will just delay the virus actions, and after 28 days virus will start its activity again ? please help me :(
Mon, 2 May 2011