Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

I was hospitalized for having jaundice and SGPT increased

I am of 36, was hospitalized for having jaundice , where my SGPT was around 1100 and Belurubin to 19.5. My last SGPT check was 62.5, Belurubin 1.8, my latest SGPT have increased to 126, Belurubin to normal. My doctor have asked to continue the medical course (Udilive 300 and Bplex fort). Pls suggest how can I reduce SGPT to Normal, I dont have drinking smoking habit and am pure veg, also do not eat outside. I dont have bad medical history , also do like to workout at gym.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  325
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Sadanand ji,
Thanks for query,
Nothing to worry,gradually all liver enzymes will be alright.
No specific treatment for jaundice.
Take rest as much you can.
Avoid fatty things and fried and junk food.
Take plenty of juices,sugar,
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor