Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

I want to loose my fat,kindly suggest

i am a 12 year old girl and have lost about 26 pounds but the fat wont go away what should i do ?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Nov 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  193
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
welcome to hcm,
you have reduced your weight upto very good you should use royal road for about six week ,you will see fatness will go away with use of
honey 1tbsful+half tsp lemon juice+ginger juice 1/4 tsp+half glass of luke warm water.drink this mixture first morning before breakfast and one at bed time.
dr.mohsin madni
Answered: Tue, 27 Sep 2011
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Since you have lost a lot of weight but you feel you haven't lost fat it appears that you are trying to crash diet. You will need to do proper exercise like daily brisk walk or cardio exercise at the gym. This will help tone up the fat in your body and you will see that your body fat is reducing. If you have any illness like chronic cough, menstrual problem etc. you should consult your Doctor. Eat healthy. Drink plenty of water and exercise daily.
Answered: Wed, 28 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I've lost 110 lbs. For the most part i would say add more toning exercises and cardio. Lift light weights for alot of reps. it may be loose fat or loose skin.
Answered: Mon, 22 Nov 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor