Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

I want to know a good gynecologist name or hospital near to panvel or chembur

my wife age is 24 year .1 year before she feel problem in period. so dr.decided to do thoried test. so result found in problem in thoried. so they give thironome tablet last six month she take tablet but not get reguler period.some dr.say do sonography . so i do her sonography also . so result is good . there is no problem in sonography. if dr.give overy 10mg tablet , she got period or they also give metformice tablet .so we do treatment last 1 year but no effect pls suugest any other problem also have her . or do treatment any good place .pls suugest dr. name & contact no. near to panvel or chembur thank you pls do need full
Asked On : Fri, 21 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  481
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
Doctor prescribed metformin is suggestive of poly cystic ovarian diseases your wife
must be having.And in PCOD menstrual irregularity is main feature. Nothing to worry
continue with treatment, only problem in this condition is pregnancy, because cycle
being irregular difficult to judge ovulation period. So keep constant follow up with
your Doctor there will be result. If at all you want to change your doctor go to any
reputed guynecologist in your city. Thanks
Answered: Sun, 11 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor