Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

I want to increase my height, is it possible ?

hi, I am 20 m . My height is 162cm & my weight 53kg I want to increase my height is it possible
Asked On : Sat, 8 May 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  670
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response

daily in the mrng take one banana with a full glass of milk.also do 'tadasan'for three months regularly.think always that it works and your height is improving.also takes carrot it very helps to improve height.ihope u will try it and it will definitely works.

Answered: Mon, 10 May 2010
Dentist Dr. Srividya Rao Vasista's  Response
Hi sajith,
Height is totally genetically determined. Nothing much can be done after the growth centers fuse.
Thanks & take care
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
No medicine or exercise can increase height, after the age of 14 -15. chances of height increase are minimal as growth centre fuses. if there would have been any medicine to increase, no one /rich people have been short stature d. there is surgical procedure known as limb lengthening by which one gain 4-5 inches ,but that is not advisable. .Disclaimer
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor