Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I want to gain my body weight

Dear doctor , I am 33+ years old and my weight is 55 k.g. and Height is 5.7 . I want to gain my body weight, due underweight I feel nervouness, and hesitations and many more problems. I have constipations problems also from several years, but I used to try herbal (homely medicine) Harad for stoma cleansing. Please suggest me for health growth permanentaly. Dear doctor, I am suffering from underweight problems for many years and I want to gain my weight (I am 33 years old, my weight is 55 kg. height is 5.7 .) I have constipations from several years, but time to time I used to take herbal homely treatment as Harad (Haritki choti) for normal treatment. Please suggest me how can I gain my weight. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  278
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
welcome to hcm
pay arrention to your diet.
drink lots of water
you can consult a dietitian who will develop a proper plan for you.
yoga can help increase ur weight.
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
to gain weight you could go for high protein high calorie diet.
prefer milk and milk product.
you can opt for non veg and eggs in your diet.
try to maintain 2 sweets daily.
add potato,rice,banana,mango in your diet.
you should eat regularly at 3 hours interval.

keep yourself happy
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor