I took i-pill but still not getting regular cycles. AM i pregnant or not ?

Madam/Sir, My Girlfriends last period was on 20-03-2011 and we had unprotected sex on 26-03-2011. She took i-pill after 11 hours and on 01-04-2011 she started bleeding slightly. This lasted for 4 days. Today,24-04-2011 and her periods has not came yet. Does this mean that she is pregnant or is it the effect of i-pill. When i can expect her next period? i am 24 years old and she too. Please post the answer that i am waiting for at the earliest convenience. Thank you.
Sun, 24 Apr 2011