Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

I notice some water bubble under my penis head. Any advice on this ?

hi, i recently pulled back my penis foreskin about 2days back. after pulling back the foreskin i could see the penis head in a normal shape however it is very sensitive. i went out the next day and when i went to the toilet, i notice there is a strange bubble which appears to have liquid inside it forming under the penis head. the size has remain the same for the past 24hours. any advice on this? i am getting worried. i did not masturbate in the last 3days or have i am not sure what is the reason for the bubble to form under the penis head. is this normal? what should i do? any advice on this? thanks in advance. Cheers, Edmund
Asked On : Sat, 30 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  832
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The water bubble you are having could probably be a water filled boil which can come due to friction of the skin.Please consult a doctor to get physically examined and he will advise the necessary treatment.
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor