Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

I have this small lump under my skin on my face is there any remedies

please help my wedding is in march and have been to my gp s for about 1 year now all they do is send me of with cerams. i have this small lump under my skin on my face looks like a stop and a nipple :( form time to time it dose hurt but more then enything it just look so had on my face so im hoping ypu can tell me what i can use or what to do so i can take it back to my gp s please help a.s.a.p thank you so much eylem.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  420
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
It seems you are having a sebaceous cyst on face.It appears as a lump with a central pore like a black head.It is nothing but a collection of sebum or oil.There are no medicines for this ,and the only treatment is surgical.Results of surgery are good.One needs to give a small nick and then remove the sebum or oil ,and then remove the cyst or bag too from within.You still have time for the wedding ,so visit a dermatologist or surgeon who can do the job good.
take care,
Answered: Wed, 19 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor