Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

I have severe Balanitis together with Phimosis, how to get rid of these permanently

I have severe Balanitis together with Phimosis what are the options for permanent cure and how soon can I be cured I have severe Balanitis together with Phimosis - what are the options for permanent cure and how soon can I be cured? Where can I get this treated in Mumbai? Should I go in for circumcision? What are the costs associated ?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1419
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Balanitis is due to infection and phimosis is a defct in retraction of the skin over the glans penis.You need to get treated for balanitis and for phimosis you may require to have circumcision.Please consult a surgeon who will examine you & treat you for balanitisand then after you get cured then he will help you in phimosis and if required he may do a circumcision.
Answered: Fri, 22 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
What are the off the shelf medications I can try?
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor