Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

I have sever anxiety attacks, what do I do ?

I have sever anxiety attacks I m 24 with 2 children and no insurance what do I do ?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Please do consult a psychiatrist.

In many of the continents, It will not cost you very much if you consult a psychiatrist locally...if that is what you are worried about when you say you do not have insurance and certainly the consultation&medication costs will never match up to the direct and indirect costs of the anxiety attacks' effect on your mental, social, occupational and family life, whatever be the continent you live in.

Good Luck.
Answered: Wed, 22 Dec 2010
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor