Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

I have pus cell in urine.Suggest me a remedy

sir, i had done mustrbuing about 2 years , now I am not doing mustrbuting from last 4 year but suffering from night fall from last 4years, I am very think and feel weak, now from last 8 month pus cell in urine come out. I am consult a doctor & get urine test , in report pus cell lekage is 4-6 & other thing will be normal doctor said not need any treatment. plzz tell the solution of this pus cell problem tell me my e-mail id
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  287
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to HealthcareMagic!!

Night fall is common if you dont masterbate. Your doctor is correct about you not requring treatment. 4-6 pus cells are normal in urine.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Hi saini

Welcome to HealthcareMagic.

You probably have an urine infection.Do you have any burning sensation while passing urine or any back pain?These are the symptoms of an UTI.

I advise you to visit your Doctor and get an antibiotic course done.Please consider drinking plenty of water.

Take care.
Answered: Thu, 17 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor