Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

I have problem in erection

Hi i am 37 yr male, i have problem in erection. i dont get proper erection. my wife does not enjoy sex with me. i am hypertensive and am on aten 50 mg. early i had no problems in erection. why is this due to i dont smoke or drink. i am loyal to my wife, why is this. is the hypertension the cause for erectile dysfucnction. please help me.
Sat, 17 Oct 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hey Parikshit, have you seen a sexual counsellor for this problem, I had problem with erection and now happy with the advise given by the counsellor. what is hypertension and aten I did not understand that. But I sincerely suggest you to see one very soon for the best nights.
  Anonymous's Response

Take Yunani Medicines it's long file and no side effects. Your wife will enjoy this. it's 100% safe and long life.........

  User's Response
Actually you have not mentioned the size, I think if your penis size after erection is more than 3 inch its good enough to satisfy your wife.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor