Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

I have lumps near vagina and anal area it stings and burns

i have recently developed lumps around the inner left lip and the area near the entrance of the vagina and anal area. It really stings and it burn when i go to the toilet, even with a little dab of a tissue hurts. I even have to put Vaseline around the entrance area so i can insert a tampon because it hurts that much. I have tried germolene, vagisil and antibiotic cream but nothing is working it is really hurting me and i don t know what it is i need help! thank you
Asked On : Sun, 19 Dec 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  505
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
This looks like an acute fissure in ano with a sentinel tag. U may be constipated ian it may be a recurrent and a chronic problem for u which would exacerbate with episodes of constipation and stree and strain. Please start sitting in luke warm water 10 min morning and evening to help it heal fast and use liberal dose of 'cremaffin' 4-6 tea spoons in night so as to keep stools very soft to semisolids. It will take 5-7 days for pain to subside but the lumpy feeling will never go and for this surgery is NOT advised. only indication for surgery is no relief with these medicines. No short cut for pain. No analgesic would normally work. No local onintment really may be of any proven efficacy.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor