Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

I have irritation at the base of penis and scrotum for 3 months. What is causing this ?

I have a small irritation at the base of my penis and scrotum . Actually its just above the base. I ve had it for a few months, I thought I received it from when I cut myself shaving , but it refuses to go away. This leads me to believe the cut made me notice it. I haven t had any other sickness since this irritation and its been about 3 months.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
apply t bact cream three time a day.
if you not get result in 5 day,dont wait more.
consult dermatologist
Answered: Mon, 11 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor