I have heart pains at the age of 20. I am not fat and not a smoker

so i am 20 yr old female and i am considered to be healthy...but for 7 yrs i have had a intense, knocking- breath away...gasping pains in my heart ...i have been to a doc and he says its stress or heart burn or acid reflex....but in my heart i know he s wrong. any cardiologist are welcome to answer : ) p.s. its not panic attack as i do practice breathing techniques..and so on...but i dont know my birth mom and any health concerns someone once told me i could have a heart palpataion or a murmer...what gives? and it only happens a week before my period and after sex and when im jogging or sometimes when just sleeping...the pain is so intense it wakes me up and i start crying....i am living a stress free life and no i am not fat and i am not a smoker.... i am only 130lbs......and i eat a organic diet ...not too much fats...or sugars or processed foods
Mon, 14 Dec 2009