Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

I have edema in my legs with pain

Ihave edema in my legs from my feet to my knees and its very painful what can i do?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  316
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello.. if u have edema in legs just check your blood pressure it can be due to hypertension.. it can also be due to some infection in the kidneys.. cut down on your salt intake.. n get urine routine test done... god bless..
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
oedema legs and ankle call for proper investigations to rule out cause. Look for your hypertension and Get your RFT done. Amongst herbal medicines gokshur guggul is good medicine that reduces oedema by improving renal function.
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.Pl.see your doctor,edema with pain in legs needs some examination to know the cause and then only any treatment can be given.There could be many reasons like deep vein thrombosis means venous circulation in legs is not normal,some infection ,or excessive water retention pl.see your doctor in meanwhile do not keep your legs hanging keep them over a small stool and avoid taking excess salt.
Answered: Sat, 19 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor