Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

I have dry skin under my earlobe which bleeds and looks watery. What is it ?

Hello! I have something under my earlobe where it attaches to my face . It feels like dry skin and when I peel it, it starts to hurt and bleed. When I peel the skin the texture looks watery and really red. I have been tying a whole bunch of cream s, but nothing seems to work. What do you recommend?
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  680
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
it is due to dermatitis or intertrigo,which is common to fold where skin attached to body
u need to apply candid b cream and antibiotic cream
better to consult doctor
keep it dry and clean
dont wear goggles or ear rings
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor