Owl Image

Having dry skin

i am having dry skin...some times i get burning sensation..i applied honey,milk paste to my face..but still it is dry..i want my face to be healthy..pls help me..to come out of this
Thu, 12 Nov 2009

drink plenty of water in a day that is more than 10 glasses.   And have some fruit juices and take healthy food and mean while apply jovees moisturising cream dont use honey you can use curd.

you need to apply oily creams to the skin surface. i think regular coconut oil will help. apply this after bath and when you are at home. while going out you use some good moisturiser
Dry skin is quite common, i also used to have this problem in the months of winter, then i visited a dermatologist he suggested me to use Dove soap. From that time my skin is good and soft
Dry skin is called ichtyosis vulgaris. use EVION cream is very helpful.