I have done a glucose home check today and my blood glucose seems to be 8mmol/l

I done a glucose home check today and my blood glucose seems to be 8mmol/l.I had my breakfast at 12pm, toast and tea and didn t eat anything until 7pm, when I done the test. Is this worth hassling my Doctor about? I mean there s more important things than blood glucose being a little bit high. I do want to be on the safe side though. The reason I done the test was because I d been showing some symptoms of diabetes. Constant thirst, frequent urination , diziness, tiredness , eyesight deterioating.etc.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009