Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

I have discomfort but no pain of throat and sometimes I suffer from internal fever

Hi, I have discomfort but no pain of throat and sometimes I suffer from internal fever which cn t b recorded in thermometer but make me feel like I am having fever, over a week and I am taking antibiotics like azithoral 500MG, no visible skin rash and swollen lymph according to ENT I got tonsillitis . Is there a possibility of getting infected? If it tonsillitis how long it will take to cure? I am very afraid, Can anyone please help
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  258
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
,   ,   ,  
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response
Sorry I forget to mention I do smoke and newly married few days back hardly 2 weeks have unprotected sex with my spouse. She dnt have infection and she was tested.
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
if u have no unprotected sex other then ur wife ,u should not think about hiv
according to ur detail u have infection in upper respiratory tract and tonsilitis
it take 7-10 day to cure.
avoid smoking,dust and pollution exposure.
u can do sex ,avoid oral sex and kiss.
ofloxacin do better than azithromycin
better to consult doctor
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic
The first question is whether you had exposure to HIV positive person ;blood or any such products like infected syringe needle which is causing concern in your mind.
Remember HIV is a infection which spreads by transmission due to unprotected sex with a person who has developed infection;with HIV contaminated blood or blood product transfusion; using infected syringe needle etc.Also the onset of HIV is very slow and takes few years to develop so i guess no need to worry.Presently what you are having may be just a general weakness for which take multivitamins and calcium tablets and you should be fine .In case you get high grade fever consult a doctor for treatment.
Answered: Wed, 4 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor