I have discomfort but no pain of throat and sometimes I suffer from internal fever

Hi, I have discomfort but no pain of throat and sometimes I suffer from internal fever which cn t b recorded in thermometer but make me feel like I am having fever, over a week and I am taking antibiotics like azithoral 500MG, no visible skin rash and swollen lymph according to ENT I got tonsillitis . Is there a possibility of getting infected? If it tonsillitis how long it will take to cure? I am very afraid, Can anyone please help
Wed, 4 May 2011