Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

I have bulge disc on the thecal sac, what treatment can help me?

I have l 5 bulge disc on the thecal sac I have degenerative disc disease facet athropathy and disc dissection Im in alot pain is there anything I can do and should I be in so much pain I m 34 years old male I fel pain November and got MRI on my back. Dr told me I had l-5 disc bulge into thecal sac. I also have disc dissection an facet athropathy. Last but not least degenerative disc disease and I m in alot of pain. My sciatica cones and goes and recently my left knee hurts all the time. I m hoping for epidural next week chiro and p.t and acupuncture did not help where do I go from here?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  314
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
go for caudal block. consult an anesthsiologist
Answered: Thu, 7 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor