Owl Image

I have been having heart palpitations for 3 months, is this something serious,that I might need to go see a cardiologist ?

Okay, I have been having heart palpitations for 3 months(started august 8),almost 4 now .I do not think it is anxiety because I only get these palpitations in my sleep.The weird part is that everytime I close my eyes,my heart beat starts increasing and skips a beats 2-3 times.Also,I have been off the caffine now for two months(soda,etc.).Basically,I do not know what is wrong.I went to many types of doctors,and they detected nothing.But,it has been almost 4 months;I am getting worried... Why do I only get these when I go to bed,and not daytime?I can t ever close my eyes,without my heart getting off track.This causes me to get an EXTREME lack of sleep. My main concern is that is this something serious,that I might need to go see a cardiologist ? Also,has anyone ever experienced this too?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009