Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I have abdominal pain and into lower back and i have a cyst in my ovary

I am a healthy 30 year old woman and I am 5 foot 1 inch and 175 pounds. I had an x-ray done and a spot was found on my hip. What could the spot be and is there any reason for concern? They also said my kidney is enlarged,why would it be enlarged? My pain in the stomach and lower back is why I went to the hospital but they also found cyst s on my overies too. Please help me if you can. Thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  279
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From your history it seems that you have got multiple problems,I think you require evaluation of your case in regular way.
All three ailments are there and having in different systems so in your case help of multi specialists is required.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
the spot on x-ray over hip may be a sign of stone or a stenosis or ureter or a stricture or a block by hard mass or even a mistake.
the enlargement of kidney may be due to hydronephrosis anddue to retension of urine.
pain which is seen in abdomen and lower back have some connection with kidney also
any way consult the doctor discuss with him about your complains with the x-ray and get the good treatment from him
thanking you
Answered: Wed, 25 May 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor