Can outside food and weightlifting cause stomachache?
5 Days ago I have ate some outside food and on same day I have lifted some heavy weights during home shifting. Since then I am feeling pain in my stomach every night around 3pm and it last for 2 hrs. But after taking medicine as well I am still having pain. Kindly suggest route cause.
Gastritis or gastroenteritis.
Thanks for your query.
It looks like gastritis or gastroenteritis. You can take tab. pantop 40 mg once daily half an hour before breakfast. In case you are getting too much pain you can take tab. Dolo 650 mg as and when required, maximum 4 times a day. If the symtoms persists for more than 2 days you can start on antibiotics such as tab. Oflox TZ 200 mg twice daily for 3 days.
Have lots of fluids around 3 liters per day. Drink lots of curds and buttermilk.
I hope this answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can belly piercing cause stomachache
- Does stomachache cause sweating
- I m unable to digest any outside food
- Cause of stomachache after 2 months delivery
- Medicine vb7forte causes stomachache
- What causes stomachache after a urinary infection
- What causes headache stomachache vomiting and dizziness
- Why cant i digest outside food
- What is cause of frequent stomachaches
- Does weightlifting cause cherry angioma