Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

I have a very bad rashes on my chin. what type of disease is this ?

I have a very bad rashes on my chin, around my nose area and on the cheek every time my period is over. Its very dry and itch and red. It usually go away after few days. But during my period it will be smooth as baby. Please help what is the condition of my disease
Asked On : Fri, 11 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  179
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hello Azura,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
You may be having seborrheic dermatitis ? acne ?rosacea?
do u get facial hair growth? are you overweight too?
you See a dermatologist for an definite diagnosis. mean while start using saliac face wash 2-3 times daily .
wishing you health.
Answered: Sat, 11 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
Hello Azura,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
You may be having rosacea or seborrheic dermatitis.
DO you get acne too?
See a dermatologist for an accurate diagnosis. In the mean time start using elovera gel 2-3 times daily on your face.
Answered: Fri, 11 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor